Lightweight, superzoom lens, with a high zoom ratio of 11:1.
- Exclusively designed for use with digital Single Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras.
- High zoom ratio 11:1.
- Compact, Lightweight and Durable construction with diameter of 70mm, length of 78.1mm (3.1") and weight of 405g
- Lens has Metal Mount.
- Minimum focusing distance of 45cm at all focal lengths.
This high zoom ratio lens is exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras and capable of covering a wide range of focal lengths from wide-angle to telephoto. Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements and two hybrid aspherical lenses offer the utmost correction for all types of aberrations, and enables this extended range super zoom lens to be housed in a compact and lightweight construction of 70mm diameter, and 78.1mm in length, and weighing just 405g. The new lens coating reduces flare and ghost, which is a common problem of digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm at all focal lengths and has maximum magnification of 1:4.4.
The lens design incorporates an inner focusing system, which prevents the front of the lens from rotating, making it particularly suitable for using circular polarizing filters and petal shaped lens hoods. The overall length of the lens does not change during focusing, ensuring convenient handling and ease of use. A zoom lock switch eliminates 'zoom creep' during transportation, a convenient addition when traveling.
- Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 13 Groups
- Angle of View: 69.3 - 7.1°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 45cm
- Maximum Magnification: 1:4.4
- Filter Size: Diameter 62mm
- Lens Hood: Petal Hood
- Dimensions: Diameter 70mm X Length 78.1mm
- Weight: 405g