The Canon EF 75-300mm f4/5.6 USM MKIII Lens
is a lightweight lens ideal for sports, portraiture, animals and general long range work. The telephoto effect can make the picture look compressed or have excellent background blur. At the 300mm focal length, you can fill the frame with a postcard from 1.5 metres away.
This lens also features a fully electronic control system with an electromagnetic diaphragm, allowing for super-fast on-camera adjustments. The Ultrasonic focus motor or USM drives autofocus extremely quickly and has a strong holding torque to avoid overshooting focus. Super Spectra coatings complete the picture, literally, drastically reducing ghosting and flare effects for a high contrast image and reduction in unwanted internal reflections.
(Physical Specs under Features tab)
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups
- Minimum Aperture: f/32 - 45
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5m (0.25x magnification at 300mm)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 32°11' – 8°15’
- Optional Lens Hood: ET-60
- Optional Soft Case: LP1019