This compact apochromatic ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers frequently used 400 mm focal length. It is the ideal lens for shooting sports, nature, wildlife, landscapes and other types of photography that frequently use this telephoto range
Aspherical lens and SLD (Special-Low-Dispersion)
This lens uses one aspherical lens and three SLD (the special low dispersion) glasses for excellent correction of chromatic aberration. Colour aberration in the secondary spectrum is compensated by using three pieces of Special Low-Dispersion glass (SLD), and making high-quality images a reality throughout the entire zoom range.
The five-group zoom and rear focus systems ensure high performance stability and ease of use.
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View: 18.2 - 6.2 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 200-230cm
- Maximum magnification: 1:5.3
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Dimensions: Diameter 89mm x Length 183.5mm
- Weight: 1245g