This compact aporchromatic ultra telephoto zoom lens covers the range up to 500mm and it is ideal for taking sport, nature and landcape photographs.
This lens uses one aspherical lens and three SLD glasses for excellent correction of chromatic aberration. Colour aberration in the secondary spectrum is compensated by using three pieces of Special Low-Dispersion glass (SLD), and making high-quality images a reality throughout the entire zoom range. The five-group zoom and rear focus systems ensure high performance stability and ease of use. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component.
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View: 14.5 - 5 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 300-320cm
- Maximum Magnification: 1:6.6
- Filter Size: 86mm
- Dimensions: Diameter 92.5mm x Length 232mm
- Weight: 1345g