The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a standard lens, featuring an ultra-large aperture for a narrow depth of field and soft background blur. It's suitable for any shooting situation; the lens coating and construction are optimized to minimize the ghosting and flare that frequently occurs when lenses are used with digital cameras.
This high-performance, weather-resistant lens delivers all the superb image resolution and contrast you expect in a Canon L Series Lens.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture = 50mm f/1.2
- Lens Construction = 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View = 46° (with full-frame cameras)
- Closest Focusing Distance = 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- Max. Diameter x Length = 85.4mm x 65.5mm
19.2 oz./545g (lens only)
- Weight: 545g