The Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S is a professional, fast aperture, standard zoom lens with SWM for fast and quiet Autofocus. This lens rivals that of fixed focal length lenses for edge to corner sharpness, and features a Nano Crystal coating to minimize ghost and flare.
Fast and versatile
The AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED delivers fast, wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom capability and is optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both Nikon FX and DX format D-SLRs. Its fast, fixed f/2.8 aperture enables exceptional low-light performance and consistent exposure across the entire zoom range. Enhanced optical formulas produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and colour, rendering outstanding image and video integrity.
Durable and reliable
The rugged construction includes professional-grade dust and moisture resistance. Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and Precision Glass Mold (PGM) Aspherical lens elements control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings; and Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed auto focusing with pinpoint accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- 24-70mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 36-105mm)
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare
- Slim, durable and lightweight barrel
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus
- ED glass to minimize chromatic aberration
- Closest focusing distance: 0.38 m (at 50 mm)
- Rubber mount seal
- Instant manual focus override (M/A)
- Detachable hood and soft pouch CL-M3 included