Designed specifically for digital SLR cameras with APS-C sized sensors, the Tamron SP 10-24mm DiII lens gives a zoom ratio of 2.4x, covering extreme wideangle to semi-wideangle (16-37mm in 35mm film terms).
Special optical design for Digital
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
- Angle of View: 108 degrees 44 min - 60 deg 20 min (APS-C size equivalent)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 24cm
- Max Magnification: 1:5.1 (f=24mm)
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Minimum Aperture: f22
Uses aspherical elements, low dispersion elements and a high refractive index (HID) element to counteract spherical aberration, chromatic aberration, coma and general distortion. The lens arrangement has also been designed for greatest consistency of incident ray direction to the sensor, throughout the zoom range.
Enhanced Peripheral Illumination
To give the best possible edge-to-edge brightness.
Internal Surface coatings
Designed specifically to reduce ghosting and flare.
Visit Tamron's interactive site for more information on focal length
and depth of field
- Ultra compact lightweight design
- 24cm close focus across entire zoom range