An advanced 5x standard (24mm) to telephoto (120mm) zoom lens delivering stunning image quality at any aperture or focal length. The lens body is impressively slim and compact, despite having built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II) and a host of Nikon’s advanced lens technologies. The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a standard zoom lens of exceptional utility and value, especially for FX-format users.
Compact yet powerful
The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is the perfect FX-format standard zoom lens for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II image stabilization to empower your handheld shooting.
Nikon lens technologies for exceptional performance in any setting
The AF-S NIKKOR 24–120mm f/4G ED VR is an advanced lens for advanced D-SLR cameras. It boasts many of Nikon’s latest lens technologies: VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM), 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements, Nano Crystal Coat (N), Super Integrated Coating (SIC) and several more for consistent, exceptional performance in the studio or in the field.
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 13 Groups (2x ED elements, 3 aspherical)
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Angle of View: 84°-20°20' (61°-13°20' in DX format)
- Closest Focus: 0.45m (1.5ft)
- Max Reproduction Ratio: 0.24x (tele setting)
- Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focus Modes: M/A and M
- Supplied Accessories: Lens Case CL-1218, Lens Hood HB-53, Lens Cap LC-77, Lens Cap LF-1