This compact and affordable telephoto zoom lens features 4 stops of Image Stabilisation which also has automatic panning detection. This overrides the image stabiliser in the vertical or horizontal direction when panning is detected.
The equivalent focal length of 88-400mm covers a long zoom range and the inclusion of a UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) Element gives extremely low secondary chromatic aberration and therefore high colour accuracy. As well as this, Super Spectra Coatings help to eliminate ghosting and flare. Finally there is a circular aperture to give a pleasing smoothness to defocused backgrounds (good “bokeh”).
This lens uses completely lead-free glass.
- Lens Construction: 12 Elements in 10 Groups
- Sensor Compatibility: APS-C Sized
- Angle of View: 23°20’ (vertical)
- Diaphragm Blades: 7 (rounded)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22-32
- Closest Focus: 1.1m (0.31x magnification)
- AF Actuator: Micro Motor
- Supplied Accessories: Front and Rear Caps (Lens Pouch LP-1019 available separately)