The Nikon AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR is a truly versatile, compact and lightweight FX-format Lens. It includes Nikon's VRII (Vibration Reduction) system for more stable handheld shooting and SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- FX-format standard zoom lens with 24–85mm focal range (36–127.5mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) system enables more stable handheld shooting and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding colour reproduction.
- Designed specifically for use with Nikon FX-format digital SLR sensors.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing aberrations and distortions.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed rubber lens mount.