For extra-long zoom shots in high quality, the Sony 70-400mm G II Lens offers great image quality and fast focusing. Quiet and Fast AF is complemented by manual focus with an easy grip focus ring. There are also three focus buttons let you experiment with different blur effects.
G-Series Optics are combined with Nano AR Coating for elimination of ghosting and flare as well as top quality image resolution.
(Main specs under Features tab)
Included with Lens
- Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 12 Groups
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length on APS-C camera: 105-600mm
- Angle of View (35mm format): 34 – 6.1°
- Angle of View (APS-C format): 23 – 4.1°
- Aperture Blades: 9 (rounded)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 – f/32
- Closest Focus: 1.5m (Max Magnification 0.27x)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood