The Fuji XF50-140mm is a telephoto zoom offering the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm to 214mm (35mm format) and a constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 throughout.
It features the latest technology, including dust / water and low temperature resistance, a triple linear motor, and the world's top image stabilisation technology in its class.
Its advanced performance makes it a perfect choice, not only for portraiture and snapshots, but also to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography, and for general outdoor nature photography.
- Focal length equivalent to 76-213mm
- Lens construction of 23 glass elements in 16 groups
- Weather resistant, dust-resistant and freezeproof
- Best image stabilization performance in its class
- Triple Linear Motor
- Luxurious telephoto zoom lens
- 7 rounded aperture blades create smooth, circular bokeh