This add-on grip attaches to the bottom of the EOS 6D Mark II, making the camera easier to use when shooting vertically. A duplicate set of controls, including a shutter-release button and control dials, are easy to find with the camera to your eye – great for portrait photography. With space for an extra battery, the BG-E21 also lets you shoot for longer without stopping to recharge.
- Shoot more instinctively when holding the camera vertically, using a duplicate set of controls
- Enjoy more balanced handling when using large lenses, like the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Work for longer without stopping to charge or swap batteries
- Grip the camera more comfortably in the upright shooting position
- The extra controls can be turned on and off to avoid pressing them accidentally
- Shoot confidently even in poor conditions, with the same degree of protective sealing as the EOS 6D Mark II