The Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that covers focal lengths from 16mm to 35mm. Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to 2.5 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
Vibration Reduction II
This improved VR system is tailored to the lens and offers up to four stops' extra compensation for slower shutter speeds and/ or darker conditions.
Aspherical and ED elements
This lens features three aspherical lens elements for extra sharpness at all apertures right to the edge of the field It also has two ED (Extra Low Dispersion) elements ensure both sharpness and colour reproduction, avoiding colour fringing.
Nano Crystal Coating
Designed to give better flare and ghosting rejection in digital cameras across a wide range of wavelengths, giving a clear image of high contrast.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Gives a much more natural look to out-of-focus areas of an image.
- Internal Focusing
- Silent Wave Motor
- Manual Focus Switch
- Construction: 17 Elements in 12 Groups
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Angle of View (DX-format): 83° to 44°
- Angle of View (FX-format): 107° to 63°
- Max Magnification: 0.25x
- Distance Information: Yes
- Close Focus: 29cm at 16mm or 35mm, 28cm at focal lengths between 20 and 28mm
- Supplied Accessories: HB-23 Lens Hood, LC-77 Lens Cap, Rear Cap, CL-1120 Soft Case.