With a 16.2 megapixel sensor, the Nikon D5100 digital SLR camera delivers superior image quality for large-scale prints. Seven special effects – including night vision and silhouette – can be applied to photos and movies for superb creative control.
The D 5100’s swing-out vari-angle 3” LCD monitor makes framing easy in the trickiest of situations.
The D-5100 captures full high definition movies in 1080p, while an external stereo mic input ensures professional quality sound.
- Outstanding image quality with 16.2 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 25,600 equivalent in Hi 2)
- Flexible shooting with the 3.0" 921k dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Live View with Scene Auto Selector - makes it easy to compose images using the vari-angle LCD monitor
- D-Movie - Full HD 1080p (24/25/30fps) Video Recording
- 7 unique Special Effects modes can be applied to both stills and movies allowing you to express your true creativity (Spot colour, Miniature, colour sketch, Night Vision, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key)
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine
- Class leading 11-Point Autofocus
- 4 fps continuous shooting
- Dual Integrated dust reduction system
- HDTV compatibility
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging
- Extensive in-camera Retouch Menu
- External Stereo Mic input