The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens is a Micro Four Thirds super telephoto lens. Extremely compact and lightweight it offers an equivalent range of 150-600mm on a 35mm film camera. Now you can capture that sense of being close to your subject without having to get so near. This high-power lens has two additional benefits.
It comes with a unique screw drive mechanism, which is especially quiet for shooting films and has a very fast auto-focus function (MSC) for taking rapid-fire still shots.
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for reduced reflection
- High power super telephoto zoom for enlarging far away objects
- Focuses from just 0.9 metres
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Optimised for movie shooting with low focusing noise
Circular aperture diaphragm
- Stabilized in the PEN body for even sharper pictures